For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
What kind of services does Alfieri Tree Care provide?
Alfieri Tree Care, LLC provides a variety of tree and shrub care services including:
- General Tree Care – Pruning, removals, root collar excavation and air spading, and cabling and bracing.
- Insect & Disease Management – Oak Lecanium Scale, Gypsy Moth Caterpillars, Winter Moth Caterpillars, Tick and Mosquito Control, Black Turpentine Beetle, Integrated Pest Management Programs
- Pruning – Mature tree pruning, young tree pruning, vista pruning
- Planting – Trees, shrubs, large decorative and accent perennials
- Plant Health Care – Root collar excavation, deep root fertilization
- Vegetation Management – Poison Ivy, English Ivy, Poison Oak, Invasive Vegetation
Learn More: Solutions
Where does Alfieri Tree Care work?
Alfieri Tree Care is ideally located Mashpee, Massachusetts, in the Upper region of Cape Cod. We primarily service the towns of:
Why is it important to hire an ISA Certified Arborist®?
An arborist, by definition, is a specialist in the cultivation and care of trees and shrubs, including tree surgery, the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of tree diseases, and the control of pests. ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) Certified Arborists® are individuals who have achieved a level of knowledge in the art and science of tree care through experience and by passing a comprehensive examination developed by some of the nation’s leading experts on tree care. Certified Arborists must also continue their education to maintain their certification and adhere to a Code of Ethics. Therefore, they are more likely to be up to date on the latest techniques in arboriculture.
Ralph Alfieri, owner and operator of Alfieri Tree Care, LLC, is an ISA Certified Arborist® (NE-7156A) with over 14 years of experience in the Massachusetts tree and plant health care industry.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly using the form below.
774.327.8576 | 774.521.3818
PO Box 2719, Mashpee, MA 02649